Home Page Download Files
Club Executives & Directors
Home Page Stories
- The Infiltrator: A person sent with the sole purpose of infiltrating a group or a country to commit espionage. The United States has security countermeasures in place to prevent this from happening to us.
- The Exploiter: This shows the frailty of the human condition. Those who are most vulnerable can have those vulnerabilities exploited, whether it be something in their character, their background, etc.
- The Volunteer: This is the predominant type of person who performs espionage. They have been trusted insiders, have earned security clearance and have been trusted with valuable information. They typically volunteer for the role on behalf of another country or group.
- They get rich
- They're insane
- They control their own destiny
- They display suspicious behavior
- They suffer poor job performance
- It's not like the movies
President Todd and Sponsor Steve Sandberg welcomed new member Dave Painter to the Noon Rotary Club on May 8th. Dave is active in the IBEW Electricians Union and is one of the new owners of Ahlstrom Schaeffer, a long standing electrical contracting company in Jamestown. We are pleased to have another community minded person joining our club. Welcome Dave!
|A Few Photos From Our Adopt-A-Highway Event|
On Saturday April 25th we held our annual Jamestown Weekend for District 7090. While the outgoing students were attending briefings on the do’s and don’ts of being an exchange student, the in country students were taken on a tour of Amish Country. Again this year the tour guides were our own Lee Harkness and the knowledgeable Carol Lorenc. The following is a pictorial of the many stops that made up the tour. Additional stops included a cheese factory, quilt outlet and an Amish furniture factory.
|Miller's Baked Goods - Oh those Amish Donuts|
Shoeing a Horse at Raber's Blacksmith Shop
|A Stop at Trillium Lodge for Lunch|
|The Seneca Nation Museum in Salamanca NY|
The Now Very Famous Scary Lucy Statue in Celoron NY